0 votes
in AEM3D by [email protected] (260 points)
Has anyone else experienced a problem where aem3d_openmp fails to execute on Windows 10?  I got the following error message, which shows that it seems to be unable to find an endpoint in the preprocessor files:

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 714, file C:\Users\giffend_local\Documents\Sediment Modeling\Sediment_USE_20002009_Run4\pre300\useData.unf

I can execute aem3d (not threaded) no problem on the machine running Windows 10, and I can run both aem3d and aem3d_openmp on my old machine, which still has Windows 7.  I re-ran the preprocessor on the Windows 10 machine and it finished without error.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by [email protected] (19.8k points)
Hi Deena,  

I haven't seen this before but we don't really use windows.  I've updated the compiler to the latest version and recompiled the code can you download again and retry.

You may need to install the latest redistributable libraries from here

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/redistributable-libraries-for-intel-c-and-fortran-2018-compilers-for-windows

CHris
by [email protected] (260 points)
This fixed my problem.  Thank you very much!
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter