0 votes
in HydroHub by [email protected] (280 points)
edited by [email protected]
Hi Chris,

I have noticed that for the latest HydrohubLite version, when trying to open a bathy in map view the following problem presents:

- if the file (i.e. bathy.dat) is loaded into HydrohubLite> doble click > right click> show map ---> bathy appears in the bottom left corner and the rest of the screen is plain black (**)
(** later I noticed that double clicking in the map tab, enlarges the map to a normal view)
but,

- if the file bathy.dat is loaded into HydrohubLite>right clicked>Showmap --> bathy shows in map with no problem.

Other than that, when in the map view, the cursor does not respond properly after using the Layers drop down menu (ex: zoom stop working and can't select/deselect layers).

Thanks,

isabel

1 Answer

0 votes
by [email protected] (19.4k points)
Hi Isabel,

I haven't been able to reproduce this on my Mac or Windows machines can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Chris
by [email protected] (280 points)
Thanks Chris. I tried to attach a screenshot here yesterday but didn't find the way. Will send it by email.
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter