0 votes
in AEM3D by [email protected] (270 points)
edited by [email protected]
Hi

I am extending a water quality model of a pit lake to do long term simulations including sediment diagenesis, but I have problems to run the sediment dynamic model (CANDI). I'm sure is something related with the initial conditions, but the user manual is not very clear in this theme or about the compulsory variables, and, there is not any example to ELCOM-CAEDYM or AEM3D  using CANDI model.  Can you help me with a example files?

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by [email protected] (19.8k points)
Sorry but unfortunately we don't have anyone here who is familiar with the CANDI model.  This was more of a research focus component of the ELCOM-CAEDYM model. I think Matt Hipsey at the University of Western Australia may be the only one who has really used it.

Chris
by [email protected] (270 points)
Chris, thank you very much.
I will tried to contact he. One thing more, is correct my interpretation of the initial condition? (I send a image)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnITZ8eiHc6Wg4YEpQ45wxbwK1Uf2Q

Regards

Agustin
by [email protected] (790 points)
Hello Agustin,

Were you able to figure out formats for initializing CANDI model. I am getting errors related to a file named PartFluxes.dat.
Thank you
Seyoum
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter