0 votes
in HydroHub by [email protected] (470 points)

Hi Chris, I defined the option Outflow (in each outflow BC) in the datablock with different global variables; i.e Temperature, Tracer_i, Retention_T, etc. When I plot the variable outflow in Hydrohub it looks OK, but when I try with other variables I get numerical values of 1e-17 (whichever case except for outflow).

any suggestion?

Ricardo RB

2 Answers

0 votes
by [email protected] (19.4k points)
Hi Ricardo,

1e-17 is the NaN value.  OUtflow scalars will be set to this when the outflow is 0.

C
0 votes
Hi Ricardo,

I've just updated the HydroHub lite download so the  1e-17 values will now appears as NaNs

Chris
by [email protected] (470 points)
Hi Chris. Thanks for paying attention to this issue. Well, I downloaded the Hydrohub version (20200203) for my Windows (64 bits, even 32 bits) but it does not work correctly. When I open Hydrohub, the screen freezes in "init" (the first step when it is charging the files, I guess). The last version does open correctly (20190815).

Ricardo RB
Sorry, I missed adding in a new library dependency to the lite build.  Should be all fixed now.
Thank you Chris, it's now working fine and the outflow scalars as well. (BTW, it could be helpful if you add, in the future, log-scale axes for plotting). Anyway, thank you again!.

Ricardo RB
Log y axis plots are actually doable using the XML plot configuration files.

If you create a plot then from the Figure File Menu do View Plot XML Configuration.  You get an xml configuration file.

The plot properties for log y-axis is something like

<PlotProperties>
      <Layout>
        <logYAxis>true</logYAxis>
      </Layout>
      <Limits>
        <yLimits>[1e4 1e6]</yLimits>
      </Limits>
    </PlotProperties>

Click the plot icon in the XML editor toolbar to plot again.

Right-clicking on the editor and select Show XML Schema to see all available options.

Chris
Thank you Chris.
Rrb
by [email protected] (100 points)
Hi Chris, I'm a new user from Griffith Uni...

I have the same issue with the latest version (build 20201118 1705). Never makes it past the 'init' ;)
Cheers, Simon
--------------------
"Hi Chris. Thanks for paying attention to this issue. Well, I downloaded the Hydrohub version (20200203) for my Windows (64 bits, even 32 bits) but it does not work correctly. When I open Hydrohub, the screen freezes in "init" (the first step when it is charging the files, I guess). The last version does open correctly (20190815)."
Hi Simon, which version of Java are you using.  HydroHub only currently works with Java 8

CHris
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter