0 votes
in AEM3D by [email protected] (360 points)
Kind of along the same question on January 3....... I'm running only SSOL1-6 (different size fractions) to accumulate sediment (TOTAL_SED_DEPTH) on the reservoir bottom.  I ran an 8-year simulation and accumulated 0.2 m max in an area at the upstream end.  I'd like to carry the SSOL1-6 deposited on the bottom (bedrock, initial grid elevation) back to time step 1 to accumulate (evolve) additional SSOL (TOTAL_SED_DEPTH) on top of what was accumulated in the first 8-year run.  Is there a way to do that without having to create another 8-years worth of input files (changing the dates on copies of the original boundary condition files) starting at the last date plus 1 from the original 8 year run?  Like, can you set the year in the restart file back to the year (and day) in the model run, 2003001.5 in my case, and restart it at what ever day the restart file was created, the sim_current date?

1 Answer

0 votes
by [email protected] (19.8k points)
Hi Reed,

Sorry that's not currently doable, I'll have a think about how I could possibly implement it

Chris
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter