+1 vote
in AEM3D by [email protected] (470 points)

Hi Chris. I downloaded the new AEM3D executable for Windows64 and also the new version of Hydrohub. I followed the typical step for defining the AEM3D executables in the HydroHub Preferences, but when I execute pre_aem3d for the test-case Laggon I get this message: "Process complete. Exit value -1073741515", and the process did not complete successfully, I did not get any new file and .unf files. You can see the message in the image linked to the link below. I tried to set-up the software in four laptops with OS Windows, and the result was always the same. I never had this error before, and I have not idea what should I do. Do you have any suggestions? 

Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yd0RjNExR04pDilnUvFauVPOU_RaL2uZ/view?usp=sharing

Ricardo RB

1 Answer

+1 vote
by [email protected] (470 points)
Well, I just had to install the Intel redistributable libraries. The link is just below of ARM3D download link. Thank you Chris for your information.

Ricardo RB
by [email protected] (120 points)
It's work like a charm

Thanks!
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter