0 votes
in AEM3D by [email protected] (570 points)
Chris, Thank you for the information but I would like to ask something complementary. In the development version the concentrations of intern nutrients import as the same absolute numbers both at run_aem3d and at caedym files> …… (int) file ???   For example DEFAULT_CYANO_IN ……. 0.08 mg/l  in the run_aem3d.dat and the same rate 0.08, in the (int) file?? If that Is correct, your intention is to stay to this permanently ??? or you aim to restore the negative rates in the caedym files > …….. (int) file ??? and something else, in the old version of Caedym, before you create the WQ model, how the negative rates related with initial rates in the run_aem3d.dat ??? For example for the rate DEFAULT_CYANO_IN ……. 0.08 mg/l  in the run_aem3d.dat, why don’t we have -0.08 in the caedym files > …….(int) File and we have -3 ???

Thank you again.

Evangelos
related to an answer for: Explanation to IN and IP concentrations

1 Answer

0 votes
by [email protected] (19.8k points)
Hi Evangelos,

The values in the example file are not really meant to be calibrated values.

In CAEDYM every possible parameter needed to be specified in the files, when I converted files to the new WQ files I haven't tried to keep everything the same and some values have come from different places.

Allowing the specification of IN initial conditions at ratios is on the list but I'm not sure when it will happen.

Chris
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics

• Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • Suite 103 757 Bourke St Docklands Victoria 3008
  • +61 3 9037 0892
  • [email protected]
  • Twitter